Registrations for 2019 are OPEN from 23rd JANUARY
Registration, Player Information and USC Welcome Day for 2019 is at the USC Rugby Club Rooms Saturday Feb 9th from 2pm-4pm .
Get Started Vouchers
Round 13 of Get Started Vouchers opens in Early 2019. The program provides eligible children and young people aged 5 to 17 (inclusive) who can least afford to join a sport or recreation club with a voucher valued up to $150 for membership and/or registration fees. Read More
Rugby Australia has launched a new Sign ON platform named RUGBY Xplorer which will be new for everyone wishing to register in 2019.
1 For all players, non-playing members, club admins and rugby fans to activate your new Rugby Xplorer account firstly you need to start by going to https://myaccount.rugby.com.au
2. Once there enter the email you registered with in 2018
3. IF FOUND- click "email me a magic link"
4. Open your email and click "magic link"
5. Enter your new password
6. Click "confirm"
7. Enter your email again
8. Click "sign in manually"
9. Email address will re-populate, enter your password
10. Click "sign in"
11. You will be directed to the participant portal and can edit/update details in "My Dashboard" as required
12. JUNIOR REGISTRATION ENSURE SEARCH THE CLUB NAME OF: "UNIVERSITY OF THE SUNSHINE COAST RUFC- JUNIORS"
13.SENIOR REGISTRATION ENSURE SEARCH THE CLUB NAME OF: "UNIVERSITY OF THE SUNSHINE COAST RUFC- SENIORS"
IF EMAIL NOT FOUND DURING SIGN UP...
1. IF YOUR NOT FOUND, click "sign me up"
2. Enter your details to create a rugby account
3. Open your email and click "magic link"
4. Enter new password
5. Click 'confirm"
6. Enter your email
7. Click "sign up manually"
8. Email address will re-populate, enter password
9. Click "sign in"
10. You will be directed to the participant portal and can edit/update any details on "My Dashboard" as required
11. FOR JUNIOR REGISTRATION ENSURE YOU SEARCH THE CLUB NAME OF: "UNI OF THE SUNSHINE COAST JRC"
12. FOR SENIOR REGISTRATION ENSURE YOU SEARCH THE CLUB NAME OF: "UNIVERSITY OF THE SUNSHINE COAST RUFC"
Download the RUGBY Xplorer App.
"GET STARTED" VOUCHERS
- Register online as per instructions above
Your registration fee includes all of the following items and services during the season:
- Sunshine Coast Junior Rugby Union affiliation fees
- QRU fee
- ARU fee
- SCRU fee
- Player Insurance
- Facility fees including grounds maintenance, lights for training, medical officers on game day
- Referees on game day
- Coaches/trainers courses
- First Aid Courses
- Break up day
- Use of USC game jerseys and keeping your USC jersey at the end of the year
- 3 development round games
- 16 season games
- 20 weeks of training (once or twice a week)
Online Payment – It is mandatory that you pay online and you will be receipted immediately.
- If you are using GET STARTED GOVERNMENT VOUCHERS please follow the steps below:
-Sign up online and pay the full amount as requiredMultiple Family Registrations- you will see a discount for multiple family member sign ups once logged into the rugby Xplorer App
Once registered you will receive club shorts and socks as part of your registration. Rugby boots (you are allowed metal studs and plastic studs, but metal ones need to be a maximum of 17mm in length). Mouth guards are mandatory for playing games and required to be taken to trainings for minor contact drills. Head gear and shoulder pads are worn by some players, but is optional. Rugby jerseys are provided by the club – please be prepared to take the team jersey’s home for washing when it is your rostered turn! There are also other club apparel items available for purchase, either at sign-on/registration day, via the apparel officer, or sometimes when USC rugby club is hosting a weekend round there will be an apparel table set up. Looking for second hand boots? Post your requirements on our Facebook page, likewise if your child has grown out of their old ones, why not consider on selling them via our Facebook page?
For all parents and players, we provide you with the following link for full details of the Insurance Cover that is included within your registration. The website shows:
- what your player insurance covers
- how you can claim
- a copy of the Claim Form (Important Documents link)